Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Compurants Ltd. ("Compurants Ltd.", "Compurants", "we" or "us"). Registered office: Compurants Ltd, 87 Arlington Road, London, NW1 7ES. Registered number 05563170 (England and Wales).
Ownership of Rights
- All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to Compurants Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is strictly prohibited without the written permission of Compurants Ltd. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website or any of its contents for any purpose.
- All opportunities for the licensing or sale of Compurants products remain subject to contract until formal legal documentation is signed. No right or license, express or implied, is granted to any intellectual property owned by Compurants. E-Table™ is a trademark of Ordamo Limited and may not be used without written consent. inamo™ is a trademark of Compurants Limited and may not be used without written consent.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, Compurants Ltd. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. Compurants Ltd. shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
Viruses and Defects
- Compurants Ltd. makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it will not cause damage to your computer.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and remove anything that may cause damage to your computer. Compurants Ltd. shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
Changes to Legal Notices
- We reserve the right to update these terms & conditions at any time.
Changes to Legal Notices
- This website, any content contained herein and any contract arising as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Save as to the terms and conditions on this site, no agreement or contract express or implied is made between any parties through this website or the information contained herein.