Covid19 Safety Policy & Risk Assessment
As a responsible restaurant company we have completed a full covid risk assessment on all of our venues. From this we have decided that initially we will only open Inamo Camden, as the garden and layout allows us to adapt and finesse our operating procedures as we manage the post-pandemic period. A number of new processes have been implemented, including staff signing to confirm that they are symptom free and understand our procedures prior to each shift. We will always make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the items detailed below are undertaken to comply with the 1m+ guidance that the Government has shared, wherever possible. We will encourage all patrons to follow this guidance and reserve the right to ask individuals not complying to leave our premises immediately
- Fully ventilated outdoor Secret Garden dining only for initial opening period at inamo Camden, in the case of bad weather guests will be offered indoor dining.
- The restaurant layout adapted to ensure recommended physical distancing throughout
- A traffic system in place with clear signage, to avoid unnecessary close contact with our floor staff or other guests.
Cleaning measures & facilities
- Full deep clean and sanitisation of our spaces has taken place throughout
- Hot handwash station available in garden
- Contactless hand sanitiser station on entrance and exit
- Personal hand sanitisers for staff clipped to their belt
- Handwash clock for each staff member - every 20 mins
- Allowing additional time between seatings for cleaning & sanitisation
- Our bathrooms have increased cleaning and sanitising schedules, and we’ll be operating a one in one out system of individual cubicles.
- Restaurant thoroughly cleaned and sanitised at the end of each day
- Advance reservations only
- Guest registration on arrival
- No printed menus, and using interactive tablets/tables to place orders
- We will be using solely card payments and no cash
- Chopsticks and napkins will only be served with food, and tables not laid in advance.
Staff training and interaction
- Full and thorough hygiene training of all employees working in a Covid-safe workplace has been completed and ongoing.
- Senior team support on each shift for opening period.
- Same group of staff working together daily. A reserve team of employees will remain furloughed, in the event of any infection amongst the team the affected individuals will be isolated, and replaced by members of this reserve team.
- We are observing physical distancing wherever possible and using personal protection equipment such as gloves, face masks, and bandanas in our kitchens for the chefs.